In HERMALLE/S/ARGENTEAU, Rue Passage d'eau, along the Albert Canal, ships of up to 2,500 tons are loaded and unloaded.
For E. Victor-Meyer AG, it is a large transhipment terminal for the most varied types of stone, some of which are transported to Europe from overseas.
- Loading/unloading ships up to 4 000 tonnes per day
- Total area of 55 000 m²
- Storage in concrete area of 40 000 m²
- Storage under shelter of 3 800 m²
- Storage on unconcreted area of 15 000 m²
- Quay wall of 150 m in length
- Located in the 2nd largest river port in Europe
» Access plan